A simple and warm potato salad perfect when served as a side.
The ingredient of Warm potato salad
- 1 1/2 kg potatoes, cut into 4cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup baby capers
- 6 sweet spiced gherkins, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 bunch parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Warm potato salad
- Cook potatoes in a large pan of boiling water until tender but not falling apart. Drain in a colander then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently turn to combine.
- Drizzle over the combined oil and vinegar and season well with salt and pepper. Using a large metal spoon gently turn potatoes to combine. Cover and cool until just warm.
Nutritions of Warm potato saladfatContent: