With two types of potato and cheese, this easy baked potato recipe is twice as good.
The ingredient of Double cheese sweet potato bake recipe
- 500g desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- 500g orange sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 1 large eschalot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups light thickened cream for cooking
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
The instruction how to make Double cheese sweet potato bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a 6-cup-capacity oval baking dish.
- Place half the potato and sweet potato, in layers and slightly overlapping, over base of prepared dish. Tear half the sage. Sprinkle potato with torn sage, half the eschalot, half the garlic and half the cheeses. Drizzle with half the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange remaining potato and sweet potato, in layers and slightly overlapping, over the top. Drizzle with remaining cream. Sprinkle with remaining eschalot, garlic and cheeses. Season with salt and pepper. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover. Bake for a further 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Sprinkle with pecans and remaining sage leaves. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until sage is crisp. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Double cheese sweet potato bake recipefatContent: 398.413 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 61 milligrams cholesterol