This simple creamy chicken curry is ready in 45 minutes and will be a dinner winner with the whole family. Plus, its keto-friendly and gluten-free.
The ingredient of Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipe
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped, plus extra sliced to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 500g broccoli, chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 100g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan or wok over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Add the remaining oil and the onion to the pan. Cook stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the coconut cream and the chicken. Bring to the boil. Partially cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, process the broccoli, in batches if necessary, in a food processor until finely chopped and resembling rice. Transfer the broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove curry from heat and season with lime juice and fish sauce, to taste. Sprinkle with the spinach and extra chilli and serve with the broccoli rice.
Nutritions of Keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice recipefatContent: 684.496 calories
saturatedFatContent: 57 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein