If youre giving the keto diet a try heres one chicken dinner you need on your radar. Its the perfect serving size for two (or one for dinner and one for lunch the next day).
The ingredient of Keto chicken curry recipe for two
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 300g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 small brown onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 long red chillies, finely chopped, plus extra sliced to serve
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 200ml coconut cream
- 250g broccoli, chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 50g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Keto chicken curry recipe for two
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan or wok over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Add the remaining oil and the onion to the pan. Cook stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the coconut cream and the chicken. Bring to the boil. Partially cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, process the broccoli in a food processor until finely chopped and resembling rice. Transfer the broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove curry from heat and season with lime juice and fish sauce, to taste. Sprinkle with the spinach and extra chilli and serve with the broccoli rice.
Nutritions of Keto chicken curry recipe for twofatContent: