Keto cloud bread, unlike regular bread, has no flour and almost no carbs. Our quick and simple keto bread recipe is made from just 5 ingredients and is ready in 40 minutes. It’s also gluten-free and has only 40 calories per serve.
The ingredient of Keto cloud bread
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 65g (1/4 cup) cru00e8me fraiche
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
The instruction how to make Keto cloud bread
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Use electric beaters with the whisk attachment to whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, use a fork to whisk together the egg yolks, cru00e8me fraiche and salt in a small bowl until combined.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture until combined. Spoon two heaped dessert spoonfuls of the mixture onto the lined tray. Use the back of a spoon to spread slightly into an 8cm disc. Repeat with the remaining mixture to create 8 discs. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Set aside on the trays for 10 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Keto cloud breadfatContent: