Grape tomatoes add a burst of fresh flavour to every forkful of this rosemary-infused dish.
The ingredient of Baked fish with rosemary
- 1 x 400g pkt Fresh Baby Potatoes with Butter and Herbs
- 4 (about 150g each) boneless snapper fillets
- 1 x 200g punnet grape tomatoes
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 30g butter, at room temperature
The instruction how to make Baked fish with rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Remove the perforated strip from the top of the oven bag and reserve to use as a tie. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Place the snapper, potato (including the butter from the packet), tomatoes, peas and rosemary in the oven bag. Tie to close. Pierce the bag 2-3 times. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes or until the snapper flakes when tested with a fork in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile combine the capers, parsley and butter in a small bowl.
- Divide the snapper and vegetables among serving plates. Drizzle over any juices. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the caper butter to serve.
Nutritions of Baked fish with rosemaryfatContent: 731.34 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein